|Rp. 3,450 Milyar (Billion Rupiah)||West Java Governor||West Java||Preparation Stage|
Informasi Umum (General Information)
- Name: Lengok Nangka Regional Waste Management and Processing Sites PPP Project
- Value: IDR 3,45 billion
- GCA: West Java Governor
- Location: West Java Province
- Sector: Infrastructure of Waste Management System
- Status: Project Preparation
- Lengok Nangka Regional Waste Management and Processing Sites was built to facilitate the solid waste processing in Bandung City, Cimahi City, Bandung Regency, West Bandung Regency, Sumedang Regency and Garut Regency.
- To improve the sanitation and health of the District/City.
- To achieve the transfer of at least 85% of waste that has been processed from landfill.
- DGSIFM cooperated with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- Scope of Executing Entity: construction, operation, and maintenance of Waste Management and Processing facility
- Project Scope: construction, operation, and maintenance of Waste Management and Processing facility
- Construction Period: 2 Years
- Concession Period: 20 Years
- Return Scheme: Availability Payment (AP)/Tipping Fee