|Rp. 835 (Tentative) Milyar (Billion Rupiah)||Mayor of Medan City||Medan, West Sumatera||Healthcare||Preparation Stage|
Informasi Umum (General Information)
- Title: dr. Pirngadi Regional Public Hospital
- Value: IDR 835 billion
- GCA: Mayor of Medan City
- Location: Medan, North Sumatera
- Sector: Social – Health Infrastructure
- Status: In the process of finalizing the Final Business Case (FBC)
To improve the quality of public health services for the City of Medan and its surroundings.
Building a “New Wing” to improve quality of health services to private patients by providing sophisticated medical services, comfort and convenience.
Building an Oncology Center to provide excellent cancer-related health services.
Renovation of existing hospital facilities to “integrate” with New Wing by increasing efficiency and capacity in serving BPJS patients.
Strengthen the operational capacity of the hospital by bringing in private expertise in fields such as management of medical and procurement / facilities and equipment maintenance
The Ministry of Finance (MoF), through the Director of Management of Government Support and Infrastructure Financing, assists in the project preparation phase and/or assistance during the transactions phase of PPP projects through the Project Development Facility (PDF) by assigning State Owned Enterprise, in this case PT SMI (Persero), to implement the PDF. In the case of Pirngadi Hospital, the MoF assists the Government Contracting Agency (GCA) in the preparation stage of the pre-feasibility study and transaction phase (starting from PQ, RFP to Financial Close), with the advise of:
- Legal consultants (Siregar and Djojonegoro),
- Finance (PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)), and
- Technical (Smart Plus),
and also assisted by JICA consultants related to technical projects
- Infrastructure guarantee from Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund (IIGF)
- Indications of the scope of PPP: Construction of New Buildings, Renovation of Parts of Old Buildings, Procurement of Health Equipment, Procurement of Infrastructure and Application of Hospital Management Information Systems (SIMRS), Maintenance of Facilities and Equipment
- Indication of the construction period: 2 years
- Indication of the concession period: 10-15 years
- Revenue mechanism indication: Availability Payment (AP)