|Rp. 982 (Tentative) Milyar (Billion Rupiah)||Riau||Road||Preparation Stage|
Informasi Umum (General Information)
Name: Preservation of Sumatra’s East Cross National Road in Riau Province PPP Project (Jalintim Riau)
- Total of CAPEX and OPEX: IDR 982 Billion
- GCA: Regent of Sidoarjo
Location: Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing (PUPR), delegated to Director General of Bina Marga
Sector: Road Infrastructure
Status: The Jalintim Riau Project is currently in the stages of the basic design agreement of the Project by the PJPK and Finalization of the FBC Document.
One of the objectives of the 2015-2019 RPJMN is to increase the capacity of transportation facilities and infrastructure and the integration of multimodal and intermodal transportation systems. The Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing is planning a project to build national connectivity in order to achieve a balanced development with one of them improving national preservation along 47,017 km in Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Bali-Nusa Tenggara, Maluku and Papua.
One of the non-toll national road preservation projects handling the priority of the Ministry of PUPR is the Riau Jalintim PPP Project located in Pelalawan Regency. The Riau Jalintim Project is part of the National Road in the East Sumatra Cross that supports economic activities in Sumatra. The Riau Jalintim project is classified as a national road which is the backbone of national economic growth, or a national road which is a critical mission for national defense. The implementation of cross-Sumatra road preservation activities in Riau Province will further support transportation and logistics which will further improve the Indonesian economy.
- Facility Manager: PT SMI (Persero)
- Legal Advisor: Wiyono Partnership Attorneys at Law
- Financial and Transaction Advisor: Castalia Strategic Advisors
- Technical Advisor: SMEC member of the Surbana Jurong Group
Includes road and bridge work along with the building / supporting structure:
- Technical planning (Final Technical Plan)
- Construction execution
- Maintenance during construction
- Maintenance during the service period, and
- Submission again.
Project Structures (Scope of BUP):
- Obtaining financing;
- Compile technical planning in the form of a Final Engineering Plan (DED) for road construction in coordination with the PJPK;
- Preserving non-toll national roads as a whole (both in several milestone stages and in one stage at a time) until the output specifications are met;
- Maintain routine non-toll roads on a regular and periodic basis including carrying out maintenance when carrying out construction of non-toll national roads in accordance with the provisions contained in performance indicators up to the end of the maintenance period and the end of cooperation.
Project Return Scheme:
- Availability Payment
- Indication of the Amount of AP Payments
- Rp152,212 billion, – per year with a flat payment for 13 years of operation.
Duration of Concession:
- 15 years (2 years of construction and 13 years of service)